Nayanthara is out of Lingusamy’s Paiyya produced by his brother Bose under their home banner Thirupathi Pictures and directed by him in which Karthi was supposed to be her co-star.

Remember that Lingusamy had signed Nayanthara for a whopping salary of more of than Rs1 Crore for this project. Everybody was shocked by the figure, as no female lead has ever been paid so much in Kollywood. No other star in Tamil has commanded and got such price which clearly indicated that she adds value and opening to a film.

Said a peeved Nayanthara: “I have a valid contract with the producer on my salary and now with no substantial reason, he wants me to bring it down. Why should I? I had given dates for this film from September and for the last three months he was unable to start the shoot due to various reasons. I understood his situation and waited patiently without signing any new film. In the meantime, I came to know that Lingusamy was contacting other actresses and spreading false rumours about me which I ignored, giving him due respect as a film maker.”http://sify.com/movies/fullstory.php?id=14812052

This entry was posted on 7:55 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

 
Backlink Exchange - FREE Viral Marketing GeekySpeaky: Submit Your Site!
Changing LINKS
Top25Web.com Blog Directory BloggerNow.com Web Bloggers Directory Blog Directory Blog Listings Blog Directory Blog Search Engine Add Your Blog.com Total Blog Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory LS Blogs search engine marketing